By using the Service of our web site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you cannot use the Service.
The Service at http://www.okbuilders.co.uk ("THIS SITE" or "OUR SITE") is provided by OK BUILDERS ONLINE Ltd ("WE", "US" or "OUR"), private company, registered in England No. 7033805, located at 83 Galahad Road, Bromley, Kent, BR1 5DS
"The Company", "WE", "US", or "OUR" means OK BUILDERS ONLINE Ltd, includes where the situation so allows, its shareholders, employees, affiliates, related and contracted persons, companies or businesses supplying services to The Company.
"Customer(s)" means - person, persons, companies or other organisations using the Services of the Company in order to be introduced to Contractors and/or use the services of the introduced Contractors or their Sub-Contractors.
"Job(s)" means the whole of the trade service or other services for which a quotation is requested by means of an enquiry on this site, including where applicable any supplementary supplies or services such as the delivery of materials to be provided by the Contractor and used to carry out the Job.
"Contractor(s)", "Members", "Tradesman" or "Company(ies)" means tradesmen, tradeswomen, trades companies or any other person, persons, company, or companies that use the Services of the Company in order to receive introductions to Customers and potential Customers, with the aim of providing goods and/or services to these Customers.
"User(s)" means Customers and Contractors
"Service(s)" means all activities at our web site, provided by OK BUILDERS ONLINE Ltd. to Users, which includes, but is not limited to: information, services and products provided through this site, or by telephone or email.
"Lead(s)" means Customer`s contact information
2.General conditions - Customers
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to select a Contractor (Tradesman/Company) and to negotiate the terms of any Job to be performed by the Contractor you have selected and that the Company makes no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through an introduction made via our web site or the services entered into through our web site.
- The Company relies on data provided by Contractors and third parties to determine which Contractors are included in the database accessible via this site and does not recommend or endorse any specific Contractor.
- Although we cannot, and do not guarantee work done by workmen that you find via our site, we have several measures in place which will help Customer judge the reputation of a particular Contractor.
A/ Contractors must provide two recent references from satisfied customers to us during the registration process. When a Contractor tenders for a particular job, a mail will be sent to the Customer. The references will be provided to the Customer, so that he or she may verify the references.
B/ In addition to the above we collect feedback on each of our registered Contractor on an ongoing basis. The Customer will be able to view the feedback of a particular Contractor who tenders for his or her job. The Customer will also receive instructions on how to provide feedback on the Contractor in the case that the Contractor does undertake the job in question.
- Whilst the Company shall use its reasonable endeavours to do so, it does not guarantee to be able to find a Contractor suitable for undertaking a Job whether by reason of geographical restrictions or otherwise.
- The Company provides no guarantee that a Contractor to whom it has passed a Customer`s Job information will contact the Customer.
- It is the responsibility of the customers to satisfy themselves that the Contractor is appropriately qualified to complete the job prior to accepting a quote.
- If you place a job ad online, you must certify that you are legally able advertise, and hold to the contract as you have described it. You must explain your job and all terms in the description field of you job listing. Your listings may only include text descriptions applicable to the job. The user who places a job online is responsible for ensuring that he or she has the right to use all content in the listing and we have the right to host it on servers. All jobs must be listed in a suitable category.
The Company cannot accept any liability in respect of any contract or other agreement entered into between the Customer and the Contractor. In particular, but without limitation, the Company can accept no liability relating to the quality or fitness of any Job performed or omitted to be performed by any Contractor and accordingly shall not be liable to the Customer for any occurrence resulting from the introduction of the Contractor to the Customer including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential or inconsequential loss of any kind suffered by the Customer howsoever arising.
3.General conditions - Contractors (Tradesmen/Companies)
- The Company relies on Customers to specify and describe their Job requirements. The Company makes no warranty for the accuracy or completeness of any information provided by the Customer.
- The Company makes no guarantee to refer any Jobs to Contractors.
- As the Customer retains the right to modify or withdraw its Job in the absence of a contract or other binding agreement with Contractors, the Company makes no warranty as to the availability or suitability of a specific Job.
- As a Contractor, you must ensure that you are legally able to tender for a Job. In addition, you must ensure that you are legally able to perform the Job specified in the Job description.
- The Company is not party to any contract made between the Customer and the Contractor in relation to a specific Job and accordingly shall not be liable to the Contractor for any occurrence resulting from the introduction of the Customer to the Member including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential or inconsequential loss of any kind suffered by the Contractor howsoever arising.
4.Precision of information and content
- Although we make every attempt to ensure that it is correct and accurate, this site cannot guarantee the precision of the information on this Service, and are not liable for any problems or losses arising from errors in the content.
- The Information, you provide and your activities on our site must not, be fake, mistaken or deceptive, offensive, menacing, rude, defamatory, or in infringe of copyright, confidence, privacy or any other rights. Your information must not infringe any third party`s copyright, patent, trade mark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of exposure or privacy, be fake, be in breach of any applicable laws or regulations, be obscene, filthy or contain pornography.
- We do not control the information provided by other users, which is made available through this site. You may find other user`s information to be distasteful, damaging, inaccurate, or unreliable. Please use caution and common sense when using this site. Please note that there are also risks of dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretences. By using this Site, you agree to accept such risks and agree that OK BUILDERS ONLINE Limited is not responsible for the acts or omissions of users on the Site.
- Information, you provided, must not create liability for The Company or cause The Company to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its service providers or other suppliers. Your Information must not link directly or indirectly to any other website.
- To enable The Company to use your Information, you funding to the Company a non-exclusive, world-wide, everlasting, irreversible, royalty-free, sub-licensable licence to exercise the copyright, trade mark, publicity, and database rights you have in your Information, in any media now known or not currently known. You also give up all moral rights you have in Your Information to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We recommend that any Customer, before entering into a contract with any Contractor, obtains confirmation of insurance cover, guarantees, qualifications and any other necessary document. If you suffer any problems or losses as a result of acting on the information provided outside of this site, The Company will not be liable.
- You admit that The Company does not pre-screen or approve all content, but that The Company will have the right (but not the obligation) in its single judgment to refuse, delete or move any content that is available on the website for violating the letter or spirit of the terms or for any other reason.
5.Payment - Terms and Conditions
- For Customers - the Service for Customers is FREE, and there is NO OBLIGATIONS, but to submit truthful information.
- For Contractors - the Service is paid by Contractors. Registration is free, and they become members. As a member, every contractor is subject of receiving daily newsletter with job postings, according his/their trade and location. There are two kinds of members:
A/ Premium members - They pay quarterly fee by direct debit (£40/quarter),paid in advance and they can quote every one job, according their trade and location. They only need to register their interest to particular job. Restriction - only one FREE lead per day, based on premium membership.
B/ Regular members - They pay only when they choose particular job once for the lead via secure payment, all major cards accepted.
C/ Lead prices are defined by Company, according to the approximate price of the job and vary between £5 and £10. However there are FREE leads available in some particular cases.
D/ All fees are not refundable.
6.Violation of our Service
We reserve the right in the case of violation of these Conditions, depending it, without prior notice and without stating any reasons to delete Job postings, Quotations and ratings posted infringe of these Conditions, or other inappropriate content, to exclude Members acting in breach of these Conditions temporarily or permanently, or at our reasonable discretion to take such measures as are suitable to prevent such breaches or bring them to an end. In so doing we shall reasonably take into consideration the interests of the Members concerned. Some examples of violation are:
- the Customer or Contractor with intent supplies false information;
- the Customer post out of contest inappropriate information
- the Service is disrupted for example by fake Quotations
- the Customer or Contractor makes modifications or takes other actions likely to cause damage to our site any way
7.Warranties, limitations and changes
- OK BUILDERS ONLINE Ltd. does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our services, and operation of our site may be disrupted with by numerous factors outside of our control. Our services are provided "as is" and as and when available, and to the extent acceptable by law we exclude all implied warranties, conditions or other terms, whether implicit by statute or otherwise, including without limitation any terms as to skill and care or suitability of performance.
- The Company will not be liable for any economic losses (including loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), any loss of goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or substantial damages arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions. We also have no liability of any sort for the acts of other providers of telecommunications services or for faults in or failures of their networks and equipment.
- The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time. As a User of the website, you are responsible for acknowledging any updates of these terms and conditions by visiting this section. Some more important changes in the terms and conditions will be followed by notification emails to all Users.